Well all the snow has melted, it's been gone for over a week now. FUnny how quickly it all went away and how quickly I miss it. I was growing tired of my dirty car from all the snow but it's so pretty in everyones yards. The weather has been warmer and sunny but windy which makes it feel colder. I hope we get some more snow soon!

Not much new to report, we have our district convention dates, July 3-5, and guess what? The convention is here in Loveland. It's held at the Budweiser Event center, which is like 5-10 minutes from our house. What a treat, last year it was down in Pueblo and we had to drive like 3 hours, and of course we used to have it in San Francisco so what atreat to have it so close to home, I can't wait I LOVE convention!
No comments:
Post a Comment