Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quick Trip

Well I took a quick trip to California which was nice but wish it'd have been under better circumstances. My very dear friend, Amanda, lost her mom in her battle against breast cancer. She was only 50 years old and has four children two of which are still at home. I'm soglad I got to be there though. That is the hardest thing about moving, not being able to be close for your friends, especially in times like these. It was nice to see so many people, probably close to 600 people at her services. She will be dearly missed, but we look forward to seeing her soon in Paradise. These are a few of my favorite pictures of Amanda and her mom. They were taken about four years ago at a get together at my parents house.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how happy I am to have a friend like you Jess, who will stop everything to come and support me. Gosh, looking at these pictures makes me miss my mom so very much it hurts inside, I can't wait to see her again! Thanks Jess for everything you've done and for caring so much! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete