I am going to start up the blog again. I have so much more to share with Lukas now. That way I can share some videos and pic and no one has to download them or bog down thier already full computers with anymore. I posted a new photobook that i made on shutterfly. It's the first one with Lukas!
Lukas is already 16 weeks old! Crazy how time flies. He has two teeth. He is rolling over from back to stomach but hasn't quite figured out how to get back onto his back so he starts to get very loud till one of us rolls him back over. He loves his Johnny Jumper. We went to our convention this past weekend and he did very well. He is happy just playing on the floor. He has found he loves to squeal in a very highpitched voice. It's pretty funny till your trying to do family study and as we read he talks louder to be louder then us!
Here are some of my recent fav pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jess! Love the pics! It is hard to believe he has grown so much! I look forward to more updates:)
ReplyDeleteLove, Hanna
Hi Jessica - he's adorable! And yes it goes by so fast so cherish every moment. Take care ~ love Nanette
ReplyDeleteHowdy, we luv the pics. Tx for sharing with us. Pls give all r luv. Also pls note we have new email (NOT AT&T.net) NOW yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica, He is really growing and looks like he is having a great time. I look forward to more photos and will share them with Grandma when she returns to AZ tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLove to you all, Aunt Nancy